Plans for the two weeks in Saari:
- In a two week residency in Mynämäki we do artistic pre-work and research.
- We work on and relatively slowly think aloud what are the sustainable and fruitful ways of collaborating for us.
- We call a fumbling Teams-call for the honeybees in Tullisaari.
- We count bumble bees and revise the cornerstones of our existence.
- We sleep some nights and write a book at that time.
- We stay awake the other nights and write another book.
- We eat our words and go swimming instead.
- We walk a new route so many times that it becomes older.
- We write down a fantastical plan and a weak performance.
- We draw maps without an agenda.
- We make flower arrangements and thought arrangements.
- We enjoy summer and each other.
Timetable draft for Saari residence
Draft made 7.6. [edited 16.7] [Please notice! Changed several times during the residence 20.7-1.8.2021]
Tuesday 20.7: 12-16 arrival, 17-19 food shopping in Mynämäki and settling down.
Wednesday 21.7: 9-12 get together, 14-16 planning and mapping, 16-18 REKO Mynämäki, Sauna
Thursday 22.7: 9-12 Ina hosts, 14-18 afternoon trip to Mietoistenlahti
Friday 23.7: 9-12 Suvi hosts, 13-15 Pyhe market (lunch), 16-19 Marlon hosts, Barbecue
Saturday 24.7 : leisure, Sauna in Kivijärvi
Sunday 25. 7: leisure
Monday 26.7: 10-12 planning the night trip: 14-18 silent work: 22-05 night trip (sunset 22:22, sunrise 4:52)
Tuesday 27.7: 14-18 Matt hosts, 22-05 night workshop
Wednesday 28.7: 14-18 Ingvill hosts, Sauna
Thursday 29.7: 9-12 Aino hosts, 14-18 to be decided later
Friday 30.7: 9-12 documenting, 12-14 Pyhe market (lunch), 15-18 skep/other making and talks
Saturday 31.7: 9-12 skep/other making and talks, 14-18 documenting and silent work, Last supper
Sunday 1.8: Departure